Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Day in Nicole's Flip Flops


SUMMER WEEKDAYS


7:30 Wake up


8:00 Workout with Cristina in her garage. We are doing P90X (as mentioned in an earlier post). It is insane.


9:00 End workout, drive home, eat breakfast, shower, put on flip flops


10:00 On Tuesdays, I have a staff meeting for RCC. Cameron and Ron both bring their babies, so I mostly just play with the babies and try to ignore Baron. On the other days, I either run errands or do RCC work during this morning time.


12:00 I eat lunch.


1:30 I head to Flying Colors and set up for the day. I really like my job.


3:00 The crazy children arrive. I greet them on the bus and shuffle them into the right classes.


3:01 - 5:30 Attend to kids that need to be attened to at Flying Colors.


5:30 - 6:00 Debrief day with staff and clean up, lock up site.


Evenings: On Wednesdays, I have BSB (Bible Study with my friends). On Thursdays, there is Ray of Hope/Flying Colors Staff Dinner. Also, there is SYTYCD on both of those days.


In my spare time, I like to read, wear skirts, eat Doritos, play fetch with my cat, and pester my family.

No comments: