Thursday, February 18, 2010

The final hours...


before my dreams come to life.

Ryan, my mom, Heidi and Lisa are all sitting in my living room right now. We are watching the Men's Figure Skating finals and it's very exciting. But not as exciting as the fact that we're GOING TO THE TODAY SHOW IN A FEW HOURS.

Yes that's right, I am going to the Today Show. Tonight. For the show tomorrow morning.


You might see me on TV.

I am going to try to kiss Matt Lauer.

We're not sleeping. We're staying up all night. I think we're leaving in about a half hour. I'm so excited I don't know how to express my emotions.

Should I laugh? Should I cry? Should I do some wild clapping, like my friend Rachel Handysnacks would?

Watch the Today Show tomorrow. YOU COULD SEE ME.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

PLEASE tell me you did some wild hand clapping!!! I always dreamed that it would be the one to debut the art of clapping, but that's ok.

Make me proud Raden.