1) In fifth grade, I passed out when I jabbed a pencil into my hand.
2) I laid in the sun on Mothers Day circa 1998 and when I came inside, I sat on a bar stool to eat dinner. Then I passed out and fell off the bar stool onto the ground.
3) I passed out in the hallway of my dorm room 3 times in one night while I was trying to make my way to the bathroom. (KJW, do you remember that? When I came back into the room I made you take care of me.)
4) I fainted when I had a mole removed freshman year of college.
5) I fainted when I was with my friend Melissa in high school and she was getting her belly button pierced. The piercer man said I was the first person to pass out who was NOT getting something pierced.
6) I pass out every time I get a shot. or have blood drawn This encompasses probably 15-20 times.
7) I fainted right before I had my wisdom teeth removed. When I woke up, I thought they were hanging me from the ceiling and I screamed.
8) I fainted in junior high when I had food poisoning at my friend Halli's house. Also, when I fainted I was in the bathroom and I hit my head on the wall AND the toilet.
9) I passed out the other day at the Nightlight after I got a massage. (See previous post.)
Hm. I knew I've passed out a lot, but it just seems like more than I thought after typing that all out. Maybe I should start wearing a helmet.
Or maybe I could wear Ricky around my shoulders like a protective neck-wrap and his fat belly would protect my head from falls.
All good ideas.
10 months ago