Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank You, Morgan

Morgan reminded me that I left out an important additional fainting out experience.

Sophomore year of college I woke up in the middle of the night with the flu. Puked in a punch bowl next to my bed. Filled the bowl entirely. I mean all the way to the top. So I HAD to get up and dump it out in the bathroom.

Unfortunately, I fainted while carrying the bowl. Of barf. And spilled the bowl of barf all over the floor in the hallway. And all over myself.

Thank Jesus for my roommate Becca Barber. She woke up and took care of everything. Because she is a saint. She carried me into the bathroom, WASHED THE FLOOR, changed my pajamas, got me medicine, and put me to bed. She then stayed awake and washed the rugs from the hallway and made sure that there was no barf left in between the boards of the super-old hardwood floor.

She actually deserves a trophy for doing all of that.

That may have been the worst possible moment to faint. Well, maybe tied with in the middle of a benefit at the Nightlight.

No comments: