Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Updates

I have not blogged in awhile, mainly due to the exciting holiday trip to Puyallup, Washington to see my fam. Here are some notable updates:

- I hitched a ride home with my friends Erin and Kelly and Courtney because my car was snowed into my parking lot. It was fun.

- Erin taught me a new alphabet car game, which we played.

- My sire, Tom, loves to play Rock Band on the Wii. He especially loves to get an "Awesome" comment when he is the lead singer and will go to any length, at the cost of our ear drums, to obtain it.

- My grandmother loves Ireland and cats.

- I got an IPOD TOUCH from Santa.

- I did not bring my camera home so I have no documentation of any of this.

- My family is super fun with Christmas traditions. Another blog will have to cover those.

- My brother Kyle got a spinning tie rack from my parents.

Other things happened as well, but these are the ones I could remember now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure there was some poetry.