Monday, December 22, 2008

Some tallies for you

Total inches of snow fallen during the DECEMBER BLAST in Bellingham WA, according to Paul Lyons: 24 inches

Total days I have been excused from going to my workout at 8am: 2 days

Number of times I have been stuck in the snow: 4 times

Number of days my car has been a prisoner of snow in my parking lot: 1 day

Number of times I have cleaned out Ricky's litter box with the extra time I have to spend in my house: 0

Number of times I have avoided the bathroom because I don't want to clean the litter box: at least 15

Number of worried text messages I have received regarding travel from parents: 10-15

How much I still love the snow on a scale of 1-10: 10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't go to Puyallup, you can come over and hold Loa. Merry Christmas.