Saturday, November 14, 2009

Soooooo

Sometimes I want to blog and then I open up my blog page, but I can't remember what I wanted to write about. And occasionally, I then look thoughtfully around the room, trying to remember. Perhaps this went on for 2, or 3, or 90 seconds.

And in the midst of my innocent thinking...."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I turn and find Rachel Handysnacks (who you can imagine looking an awful lot like the Evil Stepmother from Cinderella) laughing at me.

"Uhh, I was THINKING."

::laughter from the Evil Stepmother::

So apparently, I need to NOTIFY Rachel before I start thinking or else she will make fun of me. Can't a girl just think about what she wants to blog and not be ridiculed?

Rachel, I will forgive you as soon as you do something weird so I can make fun of you back.

No comments: