Sunday, November 22, 2009

That was even better than I could have imagined

The show seriously only could have been better if I was part of the Top Ten myself. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun.

At one point, I was having so much fun, I burst into tears. There wasn't anything sad happening, I was just SO HAPPY.

The dancing was outrageous. OUTRAGEOUS. It made me miss dancing. I think part of my bursting into irrational tears was because I wanted to be dancing myself.

I might sign up for a dance class. Why not? They have adult classes. I'm an adult. Then maybe I will audition for SYTYCD and be in the Top Ten.

Also, at the show, Brandon was the silliest. It was the last show on the tour and Brandon kept crashing everybody's dances. He didn't do that normally, just tonight. It was the funniest. Like he ran in during the middle of the Romeo and Juliet dance and pushed Melissa aside and made Ade dance with him. And he was wearing bright pink pants. And we all laughed and laughed and laughed.

Also, every moment was my favorite moment. They were so good, they were so, so good. Better than they were during the season. Way better. And Caitlyn was there. Caitlyn! And Philip! They are #11 and #12! It was not just the top 10, it was the top 12! WHAT A SPECIAL TREAT. ::wild glowing-heart eyes::

Pictures to follow. Ashley took all the pictures. I'm glad I didn't bring my camera because I couldn't have taken any pictures because I was in a Happiness-Coma, but she took very nice ones.

It was the best day of my life.

2 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

KELLY. STOP IT.

Anonymous said...

It sounds as though you liked the show. However, you made absolutely no mention of the others you went with. Did they have fun? Did they buy anything at Nordstrom? Did Jason dance with any of them? Did you say thank-you to your driver?

Glad you enjoyed it.

tr