Friday, November 21, 2008

So I was tagged.




I don't totally get this game, but apparently RONNY RON RONNERSONS PAI "tagged" me which means that I have to choose a picture from one of my earliest blogs (?) and comment on it (?). I don't know if those are the real rules but that's what I'm going to do.



So here it is - the first picture posted on my first blogspot. And what a picture it is.


I would have put the picture under that last sentence, but for some reason I have been unable to move pictures when I blog anywhere but the very top of the blog entry. Sup annoying.



Anyway, something that is NOT annoying is that picture. Check out my face. That might be one of the top 5 moments of my life. My friends threw me a surprise party for my 23rd birthday and I was VERY SURPRISED.


Other contenders for top 5 moments of my life:


1) Walking into my surprise 21st birthday party, which had a BIRTHDAY THRONE


2) Walking into my surprise 17th birthday party, which was Harry Potter themed and my boyfriend dressed up as Hagrid


3) When I saw The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe for the first time in theaters. Jacson sat next to me and observe my joy. It was unparallelled.


4) When I got my car detailed yesterday.


5) The moment I walked into DisneyWorld with my family and Terre.


6) Today when I realized that they sell Almond Crescents at Target. They're my favorite holiday cookie.


7) All the Christmas mornings of my life (24 so far). Each of them is a contender, except for the year my mom bought all my brothers Nerf guns.


8) When I got medicine to make my stomach aches go away.


9) The first time I saw the International Fireworks Competition in Canada.


10) The moment I ate the first Cool Ranch Dorito after not being able to eat them the whole time I had braces. That was like four years. I went without the CRDs for ALL THOSE YEARS.


Well, now I get to tag someone. And I tag.... RICKY THE CAT.


Note: Ricky the Cat denied my tagging.


Instead, I will tag.... KELLY JEAN WALDEN, MY BLOG NEMESIS.






1 comment:

D.I. Zzo said...

If I could trade all of tomorrow to relive the Narnia moments in that theater, I would.